A thorough review of pet visitation models with the context of family and patient centered care
Paper needs to be in APA format with no less than 15 references. All sources should be no older than 5 yrs. This is an administrative tract so topic is pet visitation and policy implementation (think screening question during admission process related to animal phobias/ allergies)
instructions: 1) Design use and examine healthcare performance data bases to retrieve information for decision-making planning analysis an improvement from current workplace or governmental agency
2) analyze policy: appraise evidence and make recommendations of adapting administrative policy guidelines within a healthcare organization
3) quality improvement project to develop and implement effective measures to improve patient outcomes and patient satisfaction
4) proposal to improve coordination of care with in a healthcare organization
5) design and implement innovative uses of technology to improve and/or enhance patient outcomes
6) fully develop a grant proposal with a nursing leadership focus
7)analyze legislative healthcare policy and based on evidence make recommendations for support of legislative policy
Shock is a clinical syndrome that is a result of inadequate tissue perfusion that creates imbalance between the delivery of and requirements for oxygen that support cell health. Signs and symptoms of excess fluid volume or inadequate tissue perfusion characterize heart failure.
Address the Following:
- Describe the differences in the nursing management for patient diagnosed with hypovolemic shock, cardiogenic shock, and heart failure.
- Because heart failure can be a chronic condition, identify a priority teaching intervention for the patient with a new diagnosis of heart failure.
Base your initial post on your readings and research of this topic. Your initial post must contain a minimum of 250 words. References, citations, and repeating the question do not count towards the 250 word minimum.