- Psychology homework help
Below is the information needed for this assignment along with the attachment.
Assessment Tool Literature Review
Effective career counseling requires a working knowledge of many assessment tools and resources. As you have learned throughout this course, career counselors have increasingly relied on assessment tools to help support the client in addressing his or her unique career needs. There are a host of tools available to career counselors including the widely used Strong Interest Inventory (SII) and Myers Briggs Typology Indicator (MBTI). This assignment will give you an opportunity to build upon your knowledge of both of these assessment tools. Submit a 5-7 page literature review of the SII and MBTI. Use a minimum of eight sources, in addition to the course text, to complete this assignment. Your literature review should include information on all of the following for each tool:
- Background/history of the assessment tool
- Ability of Counselors and the public to access the tool
- Types of questions/information collected by the tool
- Types of information yielded from the tool
- Utility of the tool in career counseling
- Strengths and weaknesses of the tool as identified by researchers
- Recommendations you would offer for future research
Note: A literature review is a summary and synthesis of research other people have written, as opposed to your views or argument. It essentially tells the reader what has been done. The literature review can help the writer understand a particular concept, problem, or body of information. An example of a literature review has been provided in the recommended reading section above.