For this assignment, you will construct a comprehensive outline for the Final Paper, which is due at the end of Week Six. For assistance with creating and formatting your outline, please access the sample outline handout (Links to an external site.) from the Ashford Writing Center.
Your outline must
- Be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Detail your chosen issue to be addressed in your Final Paper.
- Provide a brief history of the U.S. Supreme Court’s philosophy of your chosen issue.
- Detail your preliminary conclusion about the future of this issue in light of the current makeup of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text, two of which must be from the Ashford University Library.
- Document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.