Topic: Community Health Nursing-Tobacco Use and Prevention (Smoking)
I will attach 13 documents with instructions, examples, etc.., Please note there is no limit on resources; however, please have resources as recent as possible due to the nature of the assignment. The focus of the paper is on primary prevention. The community:
Health Concern: Smoking Use and Prevention primarily young persons middle school, high school and young adult age. Also, pregnant woman who smoke.
Question A5: I will answer
B. Diagnosis: Focus on lack of education in the schools, no core curriculum -I will also add my input on that question
The Minnesota Public Health Intervention Wheel has to be used to select a nursing action.
Topic: Application of Nursing Process
Application of the Nursing Process Paper
1. Using APA format, the information from this course, and your assigned readings write a six (6) to ten (10) page paper (excludes cover and reference page) addressing the application of the nursing process to a patient care scenario.
A minimum of three (3) current professional references must be provided. Current references include professional publications or valid and current websites dated within five (5) years. Additionally, a textbook that is no more than one (1) edition old may be used.
The paper consists of three (3) parts:
1. The meaning and use of the nursing process in making good nursing judgments that effect patient care
2. The development of a plan of care using the nursing process for a specific patient situation
• How does the RN decide the format of the teaching plan, i.e., written, verbal, or other?
• How does the RN know which information needs to be included?
• When does the RN determine how and when to evaluate the teaching-learning process?