State your area of research or evidence-based practice (EBP) interest. EDUCATION
ADVANTAGES/DISADADVANTAGES RELATED TO USING STANDARDIZED TEST TO DETERMINE LEARNERS GRADUATION FROM A NURSING PROGRAM.
2.State your MSN program specialty track and defend how your selected area of research is consistent with an MSN program track.
TRACK IS EDUCATION
3. Defend how your area of research/EBP interest is of importance to the MSN track selected—scholarly references are required.
4. Identify an initial PICOT/PICo question that reflects you area of interest for the evidence-based practice proposal that is required for this course.
ADVANTAGES/DISADAVANTAGES RELATED TO USING STANDARDIZED TEST TO DETERMINE LEARNERS GRADUATION FROM A NURSING PROGRAM
Application of Concept Analysis to Clinical Practice
Select a peer-reviewed concept analysis article of your choice and write a response of 1,000–1,250 words. Use the following guidelines:
- Include an introduction.
- Describe the method of analysis, using the article and Chapter 3 of Theoretical Basis for Nursing. 4th edition Melanie McEwen and Evelyn M. Wills (2014) p49-70
- Describe the steps of process and the results for each step.
- Apply the concept to a practice situation.
- Include a conclusion.
- Abstract not required
- Develop a 15-slide PowerPoint presentationin APA format, not including title and reference slides with speaker notes to describe, analyze, and reflect upon your policymaking visit. Write speaker notes sufficient enough to enable someone to take over or give the presentation other than you.
Include 5 slides from thePowerPoint presentation that you used during an actual policymaker visit. Include a minimum of five (5) classic or current references within the past 5 years that specifically support insights gained regarding your policy issue and the policymaking process.