Purpose of Assignment
Critical thinking is an important part of problem solving, decision making, and everyday life. So, what is critical thinking and why is it so important?
Prepare a 700-word memo to yourself on critical thinking including the following:
- Explain critical thinking.
- Provide an example from your personal experience of critical thinking applied to a business decision.
- Discuss the importance and benefits of using critical thinking.
- Relate the importance and benefits of critical thinking to the example provided.
- Discuss ways you might use critical thinking in your current job or chosen career path.
(Note: Cover and reference Page not included in word count)
References – All written assignments require support from external references. They can be used to support your ideas and conclusions, contrast them, or relate them to a personal experience.
The following are examples of some acceptable original sources
- Scholarly Periodicals
- Scholarly Books
- Reputable Translations of Foreign Works
- Research Forums or Hotlines on the Internet
- Internet Periodicals by Reputable Organizations
A minimum of two separate references are required for all written assignments. Assignment’s submitted without a minimum of 2 separate citations will receive a Zero Grade
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.