Management homework help
Using the Internet or Strayer databases, analyze two (2) sources of debt financing. Next, discuss which non-bank source you would use if you were creating a new company. Explain your rationale. Explain your rationale.
“Equity and Debt Financing” Please respond to the following:
- Using the Internet or Strayer databses, examine two (2) sources of outside equity capital available to entrepreneurs. Next, describe the source(s) you would use if you were creating a new company. Explain your rationale.
- Using the Internet or Strayer databses, analyze two (2) sources of debt financing. Next, discuss which non-bank source you would use if you were creating a new company. Explain your rationale.
2. Student Response – Finia
Hi Class and Professor:
Two outside source of equity available to entrepreneurs one would be friends and family first another would be a lending institution. The resources that I would use if I were starting my own company would be to ave some type of capital myself and then turn to friends and family if this is not enough then I would turn to a lending institution by doing this i am eliminating high interest rates. Debt financing can be from a number of resources but the non bank that I would prefer would be first using friends and relatives, because this can be a lower interest rate and I can be given a longer period of time to pay back I can also see if I could trade money for some other use with said family member like labor or shares in the business. One can also use a consumer finance companies or a commercial finance company if they were using the banking system.
Willax, Paul. 2005. “One person’s feast can be another person’s indigestion.” New Hampshire Business Review 27, no. 10: 22. Regional Business News, EBSCOhost (accessed August 19, 2018).
Robb A, Robinson D. The Capital Structure Decisions of New Firms. Review Of Financial Studies [serial online]. January 2014;27(1):153. Available from: Complementary Index, Ipswich, MA. Accessed August 19, 2018.
Apostolik R, Donohue C. Foundations Of Financial Risk : An Overview Of Financial Risk And Risk-Based Financial Regulation [e-book]. Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley; 2015. Available from: eBook Collection (EBSCOhost), Ipswich, MA. Accessed August 19, 2018.
Assignment 3: Promotion and Pricing Strategies
Due Week 8 and worth 135 points
“Entrepreneurs must determine what to sell, to whom and how often, on what terms and at what price, and how to get the product or service to the customer. In short, a marketing plan identifies a company’s target customers and describes how it will attract and keep them. The process does not have to be complex” (Scarborough & Cornwall, 2015, p. 274).
With this assignment, you will address some of the basic areas within a marketing plan and help to refine your strategies for creating a successful business.
Using the business from Assignment 2, write a three to four (3–4) page paper in which you:
- Identify its primary target market.
- Specify three (3) methods you will use to research customer needs and wants.
- Describe the marketing mix: a) product, b) pricing strategy, c) promotion, and d) placement/distribution.
- Create a one-year advertising budget and plan that incorporates the use of various advertising media and publicity.
- Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe and analyze the necessary activities and key decisions to start a small business.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.
- Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics.