Please complete CogLab: Muller-Lyer Illusion and answer the following questions related to the lab:
1. How difficult did you find this task? How accurate do you think you were in this task? Looking at your individual data, do your results support the feelings you had about your performance? Explain. (3pts).
2. When the line without wings and the line with wings were the same size, how often did you report the line without wings as being bigger? (1pt).
3. What is the method of constant stimuli? How is it different from other psychophysical methods? (2pts).
In addition, please answer the following two questions related to Chapter 3. Be sure to support your answers with concepts/principles from the chapter:
1. How well can present-day computers recognize objects? Explain. (1pt).
2. Describe three reasons why it is difficult to design a perceiving machine. (3pts).