Find answers in essay, no word limit.
Interpersonal skills are the skills we use every day when we communicate and interact with other people, both individually and in groups.
People with strong interpersonal skills are often more successful in both their professional and personal lives.
Answer these questions
- What is ‘interpersonal skills’?
- What skills are included in interpersonal skills?
- What are the advantages of good interpersonal skills?
- How can we develop our basic interpersonal skills?
- What are the more advanced communication skills?
- How do you demonstrate that you are listening interestingly?
- Word choice and non-verbal signals can affect your communication. Briefly explain.
- Identify the situations when you have to use your interpersonal skills
9.How can self-reflecting help you with your interpersonal skills?