here is the description of the assignment
and attached examples of the assignment
HW 1: Project Initiation & Payback Analysis
Create a project initiation form (using a standard format and font that you design) which includes the elements described below.
• Product scope description – describes the characteristics of the product, service, or result that the project was undertaken to create.
• Project objectives – include the measurable success criteria of the project (can include cost, schedule and quality targets).
• Project requirements – the conditions or capabilities that must be met or possessed by the deliverables of the project to satisfy a contract, standard, specification, or other formally imposed documents.
• Project boundaries – identifies generally what is included within the project. Also states explicitly what is excluded from the project.
• Project deliverables – tangible, verifiable work products.
• Product acceptance criteria – describes the process and criteria for accepting completed products.
• Project constraints – lists and describes the specific project constraints associated with the project that limits the team’s options
• Project assumptions – lists and describes the specific project assumptions associated with the project scope and the potential impact of those assumptions if they prove to be false.
• Stakeholder analysis – includes a list of all of the stakeholders affected by the project. Search the book materials, and the Internet for potential fields to be included such as: name, position, influence (positive/negative), level of power, level of trust, etc…
• Cost-benefit analysis – The high-level project budget (costs), benefits (inflows or recurring cost savings) and payback period of the project.