answer one of the discussion questions in well-developed paragraphs. Use citations from reputable sources (for example, our textbook). Grammar and spelling are taken into consideration when grading. Answer this question as if you are writing a mini paper, with a clear introduction, conclusion and supporting evidence. This an academic writing space for you to demonstrate that you have read the weekly chapters, understood the question. This should be 2-3 substantial paragraphs that reflect key ideas from the week. Include citations at the end from journal articles, our book, or other scholastic sources.
Pick Topic 1 or 2 for your discussion:
- Describe the major obstacles to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered (GLBT) people in obtaining adequate health care.
- To help answer this question, be sure to read Chapter 13 from your textbook
- Please be thorough with your response and be sure to back up all information with reputable sources
- Recognizing that all individuals are unique, what are some basic “conditions for good sex” developed by Zilbergeld?
- To help answer this question, be sure to read Chapter 14 in your textbook.
- Please be thorough with your response and be sure to back up all information with reputable sources.