Choose two scholarly, peer-reviewed articles about research studies.
The articles can be found using the GCU Library or any of the sources recommended in the readings.
Address the following:
1. One article must be an example of a qualitative research study; the other must be a quantitative example.
2. These articles will be utilized for assignments in Modules 3, 4, 6 and 8.
3. Write a 350-500-word statement which includes:
4. A description of why each research study is categorized as quantitative or qualitative.
5. A justification for your selections.
6. The journal page reference for the research study selected and the reasons why it was selected.
7. A link to the selected articles or an attached copy of each article.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
1.In your opinion, what has been the most significant event, individual, or development in the field of nursing research? Describe the event, individual, or development. How did it influence nursing research? (1st page)
2.What is the nurse’s role in nursing research at the Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) level versus the Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)? How do these roles compare to a Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN), PhD, and postdoctoral levels of education?(2nd page)
3.What are the main differences between qualitative and quantitative research? Under what circumstances is each type of research most appropriate? Support your answers with specific examples. (3rd page please use a reference for this question.)